Monday, October 24, 2011

The Obligatory Introduction



I felt like I had to make this blog.  I was following so many different blogs, but I would forget to check them and it was just a mess, *deep breathe* SO here I am!
Here are a few things I think it is important to know about me.

  •   First, my name is Chelsea.  I know that the first rule of the internet when we were younger was "Do NOT, under ANY circumstances, give ANYONE your name!  EVER!", but I have since broken that rule about a bajillion times so its all good (I hope!).
  • Secondly, I was raised in a place called Parkersburg, West Virginia.  No, one leg is not longer than the other and no I don't talk like a hick or like to go muddin' on the weekends either.  And yes, we are a state, so stop trying to tell me I'm from Western Virginia.
  • About two months ago (give or take a week), I moved to this lovely little town of Cedar City to go to Southern Utah University where I am majoring in Creative Writing and minoring in Photography, but all that is subject to change. 
  • I don't think I'm abnormally narcissistic (I believe everyone is to some degree).  I just thought it was a cool title for a blog.
That's about all you need to know.  Everything else will be told in due time.

1 comment:

  1. I very much like the Doctor Who picture--and to make it even better it's David Tennant, the best doctor to date. So, I applaud your obligation as a blog-write.

    ReplyDelete