Sunday, August 19, 2012

It's My Blog, I'll Complain If I Want To...

Remember when this happened?

Knocking on wood doesn't work apparently...

I'm currently taking a break from packing all my stuff for what seems like the hundredth time in the space of a year.  I really despise packing.  I'm half tempted to just donate everything to DI (Desert Industries.  Utah's equivalent of Salvation Army/Goodwill), but then I'd kind of be stuff-less and I kind of like my stuff.  Although, there is a nice little growing pile of stuff to be taken to DI.
Of course this pile is on the floor.  My room is a very unorganized mess right now.  There's a pile of boxes on the floor by my desk.  Clothes strung all over the extra bed in my room.  Honestly, I kind of looks like someone broke into my apartment and ransacked my room.  Maybe someone already did and its such a mess I just didn't notice.  That's actually kind of a scary thought.
And on that note, I'm going to get back to work so I can get a little bit of sleep.  I feel like I haven't slept all week.
*deep dramatic sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment