Monday, September 24, 2012

Pardon Me, I'm Going to Let My Mormon Show Briefly

'Till Death Do Us Part'
Look at that statement for a second.  Let the meaning sink in.
Or how but this one:
'For As Long As We Both Shall Live'
I think these are some of the most depressing phrases.
When I think about the person I love and want to spend the rest of my life with, I do not want it to end at death. 
For me personally, heaven would seem a lot like hell without my family (present and future) there with me.  I can't picture any kind of afterlife were I'm just floating around with no familial ties. 
It makes me so thankful for modern revelation.  The knowledge that families are forever is such a blessing.  One that I look forward to having some day with my future husband. 
Honestly, I do not have the words to express what this means to me.  I think I won't have the words until years after I'm sealed to my husband.  But I know its true docterine and its something that makes me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment