Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A New Me, A New Blog Title

After my last post I decided that my original blog title was no longer fitting.  "The Obligatory Narcissistic College Kid Blog" had a good run, but given that I have been out of school for two years it just didn't fit anymore.  And I wasn't really narcissistic... Okay maybe a little bit.  But hey its my blog and my experiences.

What I wanted was a title that more accurately represented the direction I was heading in my life.  I feel like I'm finally maybe possibly not-holding-my-breath but quite likely at least on the path to getting my life back in order after the low the past two years have been.   And thus "Finding My Way" was born.  Doesn't quite have the poetry of the old title but it names this space of mine much better.

"Defying Gravity" also crossed my mind.  It's such an empowering song!

I don't think the blog itself will change much.  Its always been a place of introspection and that's not likely to become different now.  It's always going to be a place where I talk about my life and what's on my mind and things I'm learning.  I mostly do it for me so I can look back and know at least a small part of what was going on in my mind.  I also write because I am a believer that there are things only I can say (or you, or she, or he, etc) and maybe my musings on life can help others solve things in their lives.

So here's to new beginnings.  And to hoping things at least turn out like they should.

No comments:

Post a Comment