Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Change of Address

Okay, so there's not a physical change of address (unless you're way behind and didn't know I moved back to West Virginia.).  Nope.  But this blog has a new url which has been blatantly stolen from the song "When We First Met" by hellogoodbye.
 The second verse starts "Oh Chelsea Lynn" which happens to be the part of my name that won't change when I get married.  Fun fact (or sad fact depending on your point of view): I listened to this song for months before realizing that my name was in it.  It was a good song before, but now it will forever be one of my favorite songs.
But 'ldswordpainter' has not disappeared forever.  Oh no.  It is now the url for my writing blog (click the link to go there and make my day).  Why do I need a writing blog?  No idea.  I got the idea at around 2 am and ran with it.  Nothing's there except for a welcome post explaining it better for now, but soon it will be filled with words.
...In theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment